My Top 5 Video Games

Hello, this is my first blog post and I'm going to share my personal favorite video games to you guys and I expect some of you guys have the same preference as I  do. 

So without further ado let's tackle my personal top 5 games of mine.


1. Mass Effect

Mass Effect Trilogy is one my personal favorite of all time. Its set in 2050 where humans can travel across the galaxy with different aliens. Your name is Commander John if you choose a male character and Jane if you choose a female character, you can also edit their appearance on your own accord and you can carry your appearance into the next game, also every decision you make in the game also affect the ending of the game so be very careful in your actions. You can interact and start a romantic feelings on the side characters you chose to accompany you on your journey. 

2.Resident Evil 


Who doesn't like zombie games??? Resident Evil is one of my favorite horror-zombie games! Resident Evil 2 there are two main characters in Resident Evil 2. Leon S. Kennedy, He started his first day being a rookie cop in Raccoon City and Met Claire Redfield, a college student whose looking for his super cop older brother Chris Redfield, but they came in a wrong time because that day the whole city became infected by a zombie virus. and every Resident Evil Games has its own story in a different timelines. because of its popularity Resident Evil, has its own movie adaptation starring Milla Jovovich, and 3D cgi movies.

3. Assassins' Creed


Man, I remember climbing walls, and houses and visiting the historical places in assassin's creed games. Assassin Creed franchise are one of my all time favorites I owned played some of the Assassin's Creed titles for almost 72 hours because of it parkour mechanics and its so fun to roam around. each Assassin's Creed game have different era, you can be a pirate in Assassin's Creed Black flag and meet the famous pirate Blackbeard, or you can go to the famous Renaissance period in Assassin's creed 2, Assassin's creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's creed Revelation. each games have different characters and story.
4. Borderlands


Claptrap is always annoying but funny. you can choose 4 classes with different skills that you can use to progress in the game. Get rare loots and you can also play it with your friends! I like Borderlands because of its unique game design and humorous story telling that always makes me laugh.

5. Genshin Impact


This is where my preference in anime games changes. Top notch character designs, weapons, battle play and good story plot! but! it's a gacha game, meaning you need to spend money on your own accord in order to get premium battle pass and primogems to roll either its a promotional character banner or a weapon banner, but you can be forever free to play if that's what you want. the game itself is free so you can try it.

That's my top 5 Video Games, tell me you top 5 video games in the comment section bellow.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Manga's and Manhwa's that I currently read

The top 10 most awaited game on my personal list.

Top 10 Video Game characters